Saturday, May 23, 2009

crazy friday night during exam period..

MY DAY(22/5/09)
After etm2126 exam
i really had a sigh of relief~
was so lucky,i only studied chp123
when i saw the exam paper,
shit~i only can answer until question 3 which i was supposed to answer 4 question .
the format stated that :
chap1 --- 1-2 Q
chap2 --- 1 Q
chap3 --- 1-2 Q
chap4 ---1-2 Q
chap5 --- 0.5 Q
in my mind,i thought i can answer 4 questions if i only studied 1-3..haha.
in the end,i was able to answer 4 question..which the last question i chose was chap3 mixed with chap5.no choice,i just simply answered the part of chp5.
but the other 1st 3 question..
i confident with wat i did..hehe.hope i can gain marks from there.
as my coursework mark is damn low!!!

my heart is always thinking to go out coz finally i finished the exam
and the next paper is LES on 26th and ECP on 30th.
waiting for da wang's call to date me as he promised me to bring me out.
at last,we decided to go on sunday!
so down!~damn..



BUT,around 7pm++
wei wei msg me asked me to GO OUT!!!
wow!~i was damn excited as ww can fulfill my day's wish.^^
no matter where we go,i just wan to hang out!~
but sad,amber couldn't join us!=(
1st -- DP
2nd -- jonker street ( eating asam laksa)
wei wei went to suan ming..
the madam told her after 30yrs old only can marry..haha
don worry,u wont be a ''lou gu por''..
b4 30 yrs old,relationship matter is very complicated..haha
"vincent,marry wei wei at 30 yrs old ya..''
3rd -- PURE bar
gosh!whose decision to go there.?
wat's the purpose of going there.?
6 buckets 5 persons..?


to drunk like this!!??huh...


see him...still clear..keep taking ppl mabuk pic..


so called ''vincent''..(bus ticket seller)


woooot..i like this pic!!ww so leng lui~gaypa,can don so hiao!?


last 3 glasses continuously,make me stick on the table!


goodness!!in the end,my asam laksa wasted!~


gay pa, so comfortable horrr??!!he slept at pure bar outside
my puke was just beside him!


renoma ><><
it was a crazy fun night of us..
alot of funny thing happened..
unfortunately,we met road block when we were on the way to gajah berang dim sum.
the police was asking wat happen to me??zzzz..
i try hard to pretend im not drunk and open my eyes slowly.
and we finally pass through the block.
haha
we ended our day at dim sum at 7am
and reached home at 730am.
bac home..
sleep tight tight~~

9 comments:

AmBeR said...

is ok... i too sad cant join in... but good you guys have fun also.. hehehe.. you guys share the joy with me...

can drunk like that de meh.. omg... and come to worse let people take so many photo..haha

3 paper down... 2 more to go... good you so confident with etm... hope this time our results will ding gua gua.. + wei wei also...if 3 of us can reach own target...then we can go celebrate yi xia. hehe..

wei wei not only got vincent... later she will sad sad de.. her market quite good.. shh... haha..i am sure she no need wait till 30 la.. ahhaha.. trust me better than trust suan ming de... wakakka...

NicolaTheGreenSoda said...

lol..amber don steal steal say me here ya...i know i seldom here...everytime 4gt to bookmark~

lol..i won mind wat the AUNTY say la..nth good..
i jus believe wat thing is good..

nicole ar.....wat vincent wat wat...kill u huh~~

AmBeR said...

hahaha.... what steal steal... is "bright und big-ing.. hehe...

you hao hao jia you... hehehe... so that we can really play crazyly after exam o...

Anonymous said...

oooo~ rupa-rupanya the cute girl in weiwei's blog is u~~~ XD

nicole said...

LOL~~~~
so hard to recognise meh????
amber wei wei...after exam..
I WAN FLY LIAO~~
this exam period damn sucks...
long and ikat my time..

Vincent said...

ermmm...thinking of changing my christian name...

lols. haha

nicole said...

yalo..u don match with such nice name..faster change la..

NicolaTheGreenSoda said...

yes, agree sabun wat sabun say...
u better fast change!!! lolzzzzzzzzzz

nicole said...

ei...call me xue wen instead of sabun...zzzz