Tuesday, June 2, 2009

good lesson

when u have few times experience of losing ur wallet/purse..
when it happens again,you will taste the feeling of SCARE&NERVOUS..
scare of what?scare of many people will scold u..
i can definitely guess what response they would give me??
"why u always like tat?how many times u want it to be lost?where did u put??''

im such a careless person..
i don even realize it is not with me for two days..
as I've back to hometown,i don nid to spend any single of money.
tat's why!

i received a letter from my driving learning centre ,
i was informed tat my license has expired.
SO
is time to find my wallet.
if it is not the letter,i think i still don kno wat's going on!

IN FACT,
b4 i came to my grandma house
i've checked whether it is inside my bag.
do u kno how i check??
i use my hand to feel it.
oh yeah,
i touched something ,the texture is just like my wallet's skin.
so i ''thought'' it is still inside my bag.

i asked my brother to check for me is it i left it at home?
i asked my mum whether she saw my wallet as she is a PRO house cleaner,
she can arrange all my house things until we could not find it
and sometimes she cant find it on her own==''
but they told me ''NO''..

after my proper analysis with faye,
the possible place tat i left it
is on gary dad's car.
which is the day i bac hometown.
because
i sit his dad's car bac home!
i phoned to gary,

he told me he is at cameron highland now..
could not check for me..
but he will askmy uncle to help me check..

and

10min later,

he called me bac...

and told me..

my wallet is there..

finally..

1st time im so lucky..i can find it bac..

thanks god..


hehe..



hiu!!~~~

got any way to take care your own belongings.?
i don wish it will lost again..
sigh~

5 comments:

JayJun said...

I lost my PHONE!!!! aaaAAaaaRRGGHH!!!!

nicole said...

sorry sorry..i should post it and make u recall ur sadness..
paiseh paiseh...don view this post anymore..hahaha

jOsh_taKumi86 said...

put a string in hang on ur neck??hehe

JayJun said...

i think u mean 'shouldnt'

jiuan said...

Check ur pocket every 10 minutes whether it's still available..haha