Thursday, July 30, 2009

HELPLESS

it's so sad tat if u keep on trying one thing and yet u still cant get what u want..
then u will start feeling urself is so useless ><
im trying to settle the lab report on my own..
BUT,now i feel so helpless..god..
there's no one who i kno in the lab group.
end up i gotta be alone in the lab..
i wanted to find my ONLY friend actually..
but she has got her own partner ard.
it's getting tougher n tougher this trimester..i cant imagine how m i going to do my fyp
i gotta face plenty of obstacles in my tele's road where im still a failure in my engineering studies since i entered U..
the lecturer said the 2nd lab will be harder than this .
harrrrr....??!!!
How to survive in the 2nd lab since i cant even solve the 1st lab.sob.
somebody help me...!!!
Another two subjects which make me more pening kepala one are more challenging..
where they are java programming & engine mathe5 so called random process.
the lecturer teach until chp5 for java i still blur in the class and tut class.ouuuhhh..
should blame myself cant put more concentration during class.my mind keep floating when having class.im trying myself so hard to look at the lecturer & listen carefully v wat he is tryin to explain ..
and haha..my heart has flied to somewhere else d..shopping mall?
hmmmp..
i have to find my lecturer tmr for seeking help from him ..
wish me luck.
i wish to settle it faster..
and i can enjoy my weekends with dear in kl..and the rest of my midterm break with my family..
i miss home so much ,seriously..
......................

6 comments:

AmBeR said...

loulou... here i come... i save you la.. no worry.. we sama sama ping la later on.. this time cant manage to help you because too rush.. sorry... next lab.. go with you la.. hahaha.. then we sama sama yan jiu la.. nothing can beat us de.. cheers.. jia you..

Ansonlwm said...

wah... same class 2 years liao sub be noe ur classmate lo...
i nothing can help, too bad... :(

nicole said...

to ber:thanks la amber, but how are u going to go with me during lab..haha..

to anson:yea lo,i nvr realy go to kno my classmate as i only join my foundation friends ..another thing..last time always skip class ..joining too much cls friends..haizz..

sam said...

dun give up lor..u sure can overcome all of this. jz spend more time on ur trouble and ask some1 for help particular ur lecturer.
Cheer~~

~**FaYe**~ said...

No need scare alone..my eldest sis take Tele's last time also, she also always alone, but she still can graduate ma..haha..
cheer up! try to make some new friends then u wont feel lonely ady..^^ +U

sam said...

here...u c me?