Thursday, March 25, 2010

L.I.F.E

Life is so empty without exams,
Life is so fuck up with exams,

life is so mess up without routines,
life is so dull with routines,

Life is so rich without shopping,
Life is so wonderful with shopping.

life is so peaceful without clubbing
life is so crazy with clubbing.

Life is unchanged without me.
My life is so sad without you.

IM HAVING A DULL LIFE ~ ~
keep ON repeating the same thingg..
i envy you that having your own talent.
My eyes are shine while seeing you stand on the stage.
Im nothing special in my god-damn life!

2 comments:

^.^ said...

chill...everyone has their own talen t....u have urs oso..u can play piano well...and compose song.Determination is the key to allow ur talent stays....there is never too late to pursuit what u want although we are having a stressful university. Just keep doing what u like and most importantly enjoy it. ^.^

nicole said...

who are u