Friday, April 16, 2010

interview

how lucky am i as i've been selected to go for an interview in infineon.
cause many ppl applied to the company but didn't get any reply or called.
Infineon is a good company,many people are having high expectation &good image to this company.
i guess im the one who is very lucky , i was wondering thr are so many emails.
does josephine(the one who incharge in arrangement for trainee) really see it?
therefore,i phoned to her on last friday to ask whether she received my email?
unfortunately,she really nvr see my email,so i was told to send again my resume to her.
And this wed i got her reply in email which informed me to go for an interview
with my future supervisor at 10am.

Until today i only know that the department whr i went for interview is R&D--research &development.
A load of works need to be done in this apartment.
The 1st requirement in this department is --you must hv a very strong english base.you must be able to do presentation with good speaking skills infront of 10-20 ppl , you must hv a good communication skills.
Two interviewers were there with me.
i was asked to introduce myself .Everything was fine until they asked me some electronic basic.
hmmm..2 basic questions made my interview become worst..
i had forgotten 0.7v transistor made by which material.?!
the worst is capacitance is in the unit of Farad. really feel like punching myself.
The thing is like ard edged in my head, simple as abc,but why i cant answer the question?!=.=
sometimes it's kinda disappointed with myself.But ,it's a good experience also.
Must train myself to speak proper english in front of people.Compared to last time,i know i've improved.
At least i know what should i do next time.There are still alot of thing that i nid to learn and improve.
He told me that.if you really work in R&D,it's good for ur future.Other company has high ranking to ppl who work in R&D before as they are trained well.

From what he told me today,i really feel tat it's a challenge for me if i really got the offer from infineon.
i always wish tat i can improve my english speaking skills & presentation skills!.
it's a good chance for me to adapt and practise myself.
At the same time, i'm scared also ..haha.
Everything just let it be,and waiting for the news.
if i staying at here means my interview pass.
if i bac in png,means my interview fail ..LOL

3 comments:

Eric Eng said...

hoi..dnt worry so much, the question u dnt knw answer dnt important de, important is ur result, wil tel everything, n the way u communicate with them.. eh, u wan to work in kulim? my company is recruiting ppl, but they wan electronic field, r u? basic rm2.5k, not bad de... 5 working days, if u wan just let me knw, i try to help. be confident to urself, i also hv the same mistake u made in my first few interviews, after more n more interviews, u wil nvr do this mistake again anymore..trust me.. jiayou ah!

sam said...

u try ur best in ur interview, so jz wait for their feedback.
communicate and presentation skill really important to carrier, muz keep improving. i also scare that i cant able to make it, so muz work hard for it. all the best to u~~

nicole said...

ya..thanks ...
cheah cheng..mine now is only internship...no nid to go so far..kulim ..nid to travel so far.i don feel like goin leh...