Thursday, June 23, 2011

Self- Development

I think i have measured my weight with 4 different weighing machines...It shows 46kg!!
shouldn't be a mistake d!!Previously ,i got 48kg OMG! it's really frighten me very much.
i Gained so much of weight..Im only 155cm with ,48kg is very very heavy..

Therefore, i decided to lose weight and keep fit recently. It's day-9th of my jogging day..
Few days back, finally the weight is back to normal. Now, i hope i can lose 2 more kg to reach 44kg.
It's really really difficult, as my normal weight is 46kg,
normally when it reaches 46kg, it wont be dropped anymore.i guess that is my limit!
So, i have to put more efforts ,time and patience to keep fit!!I have to change my eating habit as well.
But, currently, i m still eating rice everyday! 2 meals of rice in one day!
As im staying at home,that'y i eat what my parent has prepared.
Taking much carbohydrate could bring you alot of calories, If i wanna lose weight, i should hv cut carbohydrate food. Especially rice. T_T
i asked my parent not to cook tat much of rice. But they still cooked so much.
 I'm forced to eat so tat it's not wasted..

15th of july is the deadline that is given by myself.haha..
i wanna achieve it!!!!! gambateh to my self!! LOL

3 comments:

Shervyn Tan said...

46 kg very good liao u noe~
i saw ur title..self development..
i tho u wat motivation post..mana tau keep fit plan..hahahahaaa

nicole said...

hahaha nvr really care my body shape b4... and my skin..
now it's time!!!

eYe kuriko said...

yala..agree wif shuang so much..
tot u went for some courses which for self development..manatau is abt keep fit..=.=" sumore 46kg so slim d la pipi..