Sunday, March 1, 2009

new *me*

m too stubborn sometimes..
especially when i face the person who i care..
no matter friend , boy friend or family..
love can make a person to become sensitive..
why?
because u're caring too much with the person..
why u care of him/her..
because u love him/her..
right?
if he/she is a stranger,will u care what he has done..?
will u worry bout him when he needs help?
u won't..

today..


i realized that it's useless for me to care too much..
in the end..
i make myself suffer alone..
so,
i tell myself not to mind..
not to being so sensitive..
remind myself to control my EQ all of the time..
don care who's wrong..
don mind who's the one who apologize first..


i choose to protect myself from getting hurt..


i wish to be happy and enjoy my day..





i find another way to communicate and interact with him..

4 comments:

Charmaine Chai said...

glad to hear so...u can do it...trust yourself...바이팅[fighthing]!!!means...加油!hehe...^^.

Anonymous said...

yo girl, juz few days din visit ur blog nia ..then got so many unhappy thing liao ahh....although i'm not sure wat is the problem occur actually.
Really have a same kind feeling with u ..sometime care too much then people will think that v r too sensitive. Be tough yea ..dun show out ur weakness to him..
feel free to share ur thing with me yea ...support u always yea...jiayou!:)

~**FaYe**~ said...

dun sad la my dear wen wen ...
write down all the thing at ur secret place~blog..
will feel better ...
if anything need to find a listener,i willing to be..i tell a joke to make u smile ok? =)
jiayou jiayou.. even girl who need protect also need learn to be strong !

Anonymous said...

thanks my dear ji mui..
touched*.*