Saturday, February 28, 2009

EMO..

i'm not tat happy ..seriously..
but seems lk i cant do anything..
instead of just hiding it ..
at least.
there's still a place for me...
my blog!
the problem occurred repeatedly..
obviously,
i've changed..
i become stronger..
i wont tear easily..
i can hold it until my tear dry
and make myself feel nothing..
last night i chatted with a good friend..
telling her not to get angry so easily..
comfort her so that she can be more relief and hv a good sleep..
now,
i'm facing the same situation with her..
god..
i really don lk this feeling..
im just a normal girl lk others..
girls need to be protected..
girls need people to care about her..
girls don lk to be independent when she thought she is being protected..




3 comments:

Charmaine Chai said...

girl...chill ya...dont be so emo...everything gonna be ok...if u need someone to chat...can find me ya...~

Catherine🍁 said...

i understand wat's ur feeling..
jux take it easy,everything will b fine..
b tough,gal..dun 4get i alwiz support u and anything u can find me..i wil b available for u 24hours..love ya:)

Anonymous said...

thanks to u both...actually u both very luk alike..i don mean appearance..is the feeling..the feeling which u both gave me..