Monday, July 20, 2009

FIRST ONE..



huhu..
i had received my very first birthday gift on last friday..
wow!so early sial..even my birthday hasnot reached yet.
But it's too bad that there is a midterm falls on tat day..
damn sad yea..hmmppp!!
anyways,i was happy tat she gifted me the bag ..thanks yea.
we stopped by at the place for quite a long time just to decide which bag to buy..
coz there is quite a number of diff type of bags tat we like.
can't stop holding diff bag in front of the mirror..
keep on testing which one is suited us more.
each person was holding two bags..
this is nice!tat one is nice too!!
how bout tat one??!!
i guess the seller started to feel annoying with us.
forgive us coz we are girls no matter wat..
GIRLS are born to be more choosy and somehow will b more hesitating..XD
there are too many choices for us.GOD.


eventually.
i picked THIS..
how is it??
NICE?
BUT i miss another one..coz tat 1 is cute..it is smaller and tied with a ribbon..
i like it as well..but i canot be too greedy to own two bags so i chose this as my gift.
THANKS ya..catherine..u are great^^ huggGGss~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is how it looks:-
deng deng~~







NO matter how..i like it..
coz it's gifted by friends..
sure ill like it..hehe

8 comments:

Catherine🍁 said...

you're welcome~hehe
as long as u like la ya...lol
zi mui 4eva ya^^

sam said...

look nice...
i hv looking bag for long time... but still cant find a suit 1...where got nice bag to buy a?any suggestion?
feel good when shopping..wanna be shopaholic !!!

nicole said...

me here got one stall selling all this nice bag.not branded one..
if u wan ..i can help u see..
i mms to u lo..ok ma????

Catherine🍁 said...

wao~intro bag for ur frenz..ya lo,thrreally many nice bag..me so good hor,den u muz APPRECIATE and luv me more n more liow ya^^

JayJun said...

quote: "GIRLS are born to be more choosy"

I think it should be POOR ppl are more choosy...bcause you cant afford to buy all the bags that you like...so you have to choose the best bag among those nice bags. :D

I realize that I never present you any proper gift....and this year...will be still the same, haha. You live too far already, wanna giv you gift is a troublesome effort. So, i can just save my breath, need not waste my efforts wondering what gift should I buy and settling the poslaju thingy.

Anyway, this is not bo sim. If you were real fren to someone, you will never use a bday gift to measure frenship. Less is more, simplicity always the most meaningful way to express how we feel...

SO, the day when July 24th come...I will just wish you by words...still. HHAHAAHAHAHA Well, you stil can claim your gift from me after I go working. I feel more 'fufilling' when I buy a gift for somebody using the money earned by myself....

nicole said...

to cat:yeah..appreciate u..love ya.

to jayjun:shit u..sibeh kiam pak!!!!!!!!!
still dare to say never present me anything since sec school..got lo...something tat u made for me...the key chain,disc a...haha...although useless la..but happy also la..last time abit bit jiu happy liao de..so easy satisfied..
u sure i can claim from u bo??
don talk crab here..iwill claim from u when got ur 1st job..hehehe
yea..im poor..but at one time sure buy one only ma..maybe im not from rich family..ill buy one then next time go bac the stall and buy again..hahaha

sam said...

haha..my phone cant receive mms now..need to change my hp dy...
so paiseh after read jayjun's comments..after think bac..i also nvr send u a proper gift be4..so bad i m..haiz..

nicole said...

ooo..icic..then bo huat..when u change hp maybe got more nice bag liao..so don worry...i can mms to ur roomate or who near to u de ma...
hahaha..
then i also claim from u when u go to work lo..=P