Friday, October 1, 2010

Update



He said i don't have determination on doing things.He is correct =(

Here is the good example showing my attitude which is my blog.
It had been a long time i never update any news here.

Determination does important to make us doing the same thing continuously.
Make a thing as your habit. So that u can do it, it depends on ur own. 
Without giving excuses or reasons.

There are few things tat i plan to do during this holiday :
1. slim down my waist ( 要呼拉圈for 2 hours daily)
2. settle my fyp title - find a good lecturer as fyp advisor
3. secret ( hehe )

Recently, look into the mirror, looking at myself..
canot bear with my stupid hairstyle. it totally got me mad everyday !! 
If you're not qualified to be a hairstylist pls dont simply cut ppl hairrr..
what can i do?!! Everytime go out, try my best to set my hair as not ugly as possible.
see my hair..
@#$%%^!@#
any word to describe?
ugly 

i gave myself one month time to get my hair longer and find a better hairstylist to change the hairstyle which i really wanted.very simple hairstyle i wan..no layer..no any pattern..just like the girl below(ignore her fringe):
But the stylist didnt get what i mean..
stupid sial !!
AHHgggrghh.
i know d one month since i cut this hair..
but i still can get angry becoz of it.
i feel like crying when i woke up to see my hair like this.
anyone can understand my feeling?!
i know it's not a serious matter la..lol.

Next,
i would want to get myself a new hair color as well.
So far,
this is my idea!
nice color.isnt it?!
Im a useless person rite.?!
other important things i dint care so much like studies, fyp,family,future..
but what i do always is keep on spending money buying clothes, cosmetic,clubbing,changing hairstyle,playing around !

But, i still like this color very much =0


nice!


nice nice !!


nice nice nice !!!

This time visit to yen ching made me think about my future..
she became independent..earned money by her own..
i think of myself
my future.
there is no sign no direction in my mind.
Im scared ,without confidence.
天生我才必有用吗??
do i have any talent ??
sing -- normal voice 
dance -- nvr really learn b4
instrument -- learnt but stop after entering U (==)
drawing -- no interest
sport -- normal
studies -- average
can u see that??!!!
it's hard to specify my talent
it's a sad case ..man..


have to turn myself to an EXTRAordinary person instead of an ordinary person.
next challenge will be my fyp..
it would practice my determination
my confidence
communication skills
and so On.
Gambateh.
nicole seow!

3 comments:

Shervyn Tan said...

i noe wat is yr third planning to do?? i noe the secret....hiak hiak XD

sam said...

y i dunno the third secret? ToT
now i m same situation with u, scare abt future...i keep wondering wat i learn during this 2 and half years? half more year i gonna go to another environment to go through my life...i wonder i can make it well o not...so scared to think that...
but the real life still force us to face it...no choice...za za lam find out ur aim of life...this is important.

nicole said...

哈哈哈哈哈哈。。shervyn shhhhhh!
u dunno??maybe harn sing de u will know lo..im also not harn sing
yea loo..
scaredd lo samm...
feel like trying the work and travel after graduate