Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my handphone is back from factory

Welcome home,babe =D


My hp finally is back to me ! after 2 months @.@
i probably sent it to the shop for 4 times..
they still hadn't fixed that for me..
was so frustrated , it made me so inconvenient as i hv to use a temporary phone 
and lost all my contact.
i think i had taken a phone contact from a same person for many times.
so sorry!
by the way~
after 2 days trial, it seems fine =D 

"You hv to accompany mummy until i get an iphone next time..
so i beg you pls zhang hey dit ok?!"

and this is gifted by baby momo 
even if one day it's spoilt. i will keep it forever !
So i wish u're meaningful and useful to me instead of being a useless thing!



this gong zai should be attached to my phone 
so that i wouldn't lose my phone easily !


But it's big!bigger than my phone.
should i hang it ?
Hmmmm...

No comments: