Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My 2011 Valentine ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

14th of February 2011
our 4th valentine
We're still together, how lucky we are ♥ can u imagine how much we love each other ?!

as he always tell me, four years is not a short period but he already did it !

Although we quarrel often, coz he tends to hide his feeling from me 
and seems don appreciate our relationship !
He is carefree and treat freedom so much important.
But when he told me that "if i'm the one who don appreciate u, then i wouldn't hold back for the r'ship whenever you ask for break up .." sorry that i've hurted u sometimes !
Dear,
somehow i really confused and upset, did u know?! every time after we quarrel,
my heart broken into pieces n pieces..
tears dropped continuously until the pillow sheet gone wet. :(
in the same way, i know u're suffer n hurt too ..
But 
we still love each other ,
with no reason 
i know every couple isn't perfect, we need some times, patience and determination .
U told me that you're trying ur best to fulfill what i wanted .
thanks that u're still willing to work hard for me ! 
In fact,
 i ain't a perfect nor a good gf as well who always made complaint, not as ti tie as other girls.
Forgive me kay ?

My Prince On the night 
that was final exam period !! 
Luckily, he had finished all his paper ,but i still had two more papers to go !
So, he is the one who prepare the valentine while i was just studying without preparing anything.
hahaha.

 we were at simply fish!
the design was a little bit childish for us !
 Me 
 
wheeeeee
candle !
 seee...so many balloon around 
in deed, we snapped alot of photo.
but i dint upload on fb as i scared people feel bored seeing so much of our pictures..
i'm shy ! =D =D
we both lk to camwhore.
we have same mind and same interest which make us so match 
He loves to dance, i love seeing him dance 
He is very humorous that could always make me laugh..
He actually a cool guy that always make me feel cold :(
p/s: i love my eye make up on the day ..yay!!
He hates that people saying him looks like a kid.
but sometimes u're just like a kid in front of me!
and one day he told me that
" You're always a little girl in my heart.." 
and i love your dimple !






i love all the pictures here ! it's lovely and sweeettt =D
as time goes by,
we're going to graduate from MMU soon..
future is miserable and so unpredictable !
im not sure that are u still with me in future.
But i know i can handle it even if the worst come to me..

Thanks for everything ♥ 
and.
i love you

No comments: