Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Pre-Shopping Day before my FYP1 presentation

Yeshhh,shopping mode is on again..for CNY!!!
Excited!
but im very very sure that tomorrow i will be even more EXCITED than now!!!
Coz It's my presentation for fyp1.im damn nervous now.
how to overcome this feeling?!
Good luck to myself.and i hope my moderator wouldnt ask so many in-detail question.
Saw my pic above,you'd already guessed that i hv bought something for myself.xD~
Let's begin..
While counting down for my FYP1 presentation,
I went to new jusco in melaka.have a quick shop!
But in a hurry, i bought 1 pore tightening serum(rm80) and 1 deep clearing clay mask(rm65).
and last but not a least a serum(rm27) for my Dry hair.
Also, 
for the consideration of im going to dye my hair tmr.
so i hv to purchase a new moisturizer for my hair.
it's going to hurt my hair badly.
But i still want to dye.haha.


Cam-whore in the fitting room is the thing i always do!


Hair Mist- it's organic one,dunno true anot?!
i just buy it coz it is not very expensive after 20% discount
(rm27)


Clay Mask for Dr.Young.hope it's effective for my PORE!!
It's time to heal it!!
i had abandoned it since a long time! Coz i dont even care about it last time T___T

Pore tightening Serum (rm80)

Only 3 thing but cost me rm172+.
but i got one free bbcream from dr.young series as well especially for Acne Skin.

Stop Here.! 
....
..
Im gonna update my Fyp Days soon if i still got the mood to talk about it.lol.
..
Jia you !!
for tmr!!



1 comment:

Linda Tek said...

love your blog! I'm pretty knew to the blogging world I hope you'll be able to check it out! Definitely following your blog